Introduction of Monocrystalline PERC Cell Solar Module: The basic requirements of solar cell modules!
Do you know the basic requirements of solar cell modules? Follow the editor of Monocrystalline PERC Cell Solar Module to have a simple understanding!
1. It can provide sufficient mechanical strength, so that the solar cell module can withstand the stress generated by the impact and vibration during transportation, installation and use, and can withstand the click force of hail;
2. It has good airtightness and can be windproof, waterproof and isolated from corrosion of solar cells under atmospheric conditions;
3. It has good electrical insulation properties;
4. Strong anti-ultraviolet ability;
5. The working voltage and output power are designed according to different requirements, and a variety of wiring methods can be provided to meet different voltage, current and power output requirements;
6. The efficiency loss caused by the series and parallel combination of solar cells is small;
7. Reliable connection of solar cells;
8. Long working life, requiring solar cell modules to be used for more than many years under natural conditions;
9. When the aforementioned conditions are met, the packaging cost is as low as possible.
In summary, the editor of Monocrystalline PERC Cell Solar Module introduces: a brief introduction to the basic requirements of solar cell modules.