Monocrystalline PERC Cell Solar Module on sales small class explanation: the technical characteristics and installation requirements of solar cell modules!
Do you know the technical characteristics and installation requirements of solar cell modules? Follow the editor of Monocrystalline PERC Cell Solar Module on sales to have a simple understanding!
1. The solar cell array is composed of one or more solar cell modules. If there is more than one component, the current and voltage of the component should be basically the same to reduce the combined loss of series and parallel.
2. Determine the total power of the solar cell array according to the local solar radiation parameters and load characteristics; determine the number of solar cell arrays in series and parallel according to the voltage and current requirements of the designed system.
3. The solar cell square array bracket is used to support the solar cell module. The structural design of the solar cell array must ensure that the connection between the components and the bracket is firm and reliable, and the solar cell components can be easily replaced. The solar cell array and support need to be able to withstand the wind of 120 km/h without being damaged.
4. The bracket can be adjustable in inclination or installed at a fixed angle, so that the solar cell array can obtain the maximum power generation in the design month (that is, the month with the worst average daily radiation amount).
5. All the fasteners of the square array need to have enough strength to reliably fix the solar cell module on the square array bracket. The solar cell square array can be installed on the roof, but the square array bracket needs to be connected to the main structure of the building, and cannot be connected to the roof material.
6. For the solar cell array installed on the ground, the minimum distance between the solar cell module and the ground should be more than 0.3 m. The bottom of the column needs to be firmly connected to the foundation so as to be able to bear the weight of the solar cell array and to withstand the design wind speed.
7. For portable low-power power supplies, solar panels should be equipped with brackets to make them reliable.
The above is the introduction of the editor of Monocrystalline PERC Cell Solar Module on sales: knowledge about the technical characteristics and installation requirements of solar cell modules.